Sunday, February 24, 2019

The B-52's - "Love Shack" (Official Music Video)

The B-52's - "Love Shack" (Official Music Video)

22,263,121 views
Published on Dec 2, 2013
SUBSCRIBE 18K
Watch the official music video for The B-52's - "Love Shack" Get The B-52's Music: Google: http://bit.ly/17EZUzx iTunes: http://bit.ly/18VUAMd Website: http://theb52s.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theb52s
lowell mccormick
I'm a crippled up old man but when Love Shack comes up on my playlist, it makes me throw my arms up and dance in my chair.  Thank you B-52's.  And yeah, who doesn't have the hots for the red head.  I once saw her on an episode of Victory Garden and was surprised how normal she was.  I was expecting someone from Planet Claire.
2.2K
Dangerous Curvzzz
Who's ROCKING this 2018
895
Love the random Rupaul appearance
643
Who's still listening in 2018?
240
Who else was watching and listening to this on MTV in 1989!
151
Fun and hilarious. Their energy just jumps out of the screen at you. This has to be one of the best music videos ever. Brilliant camera work and editing too. Love it.
270
I’d be totally ok with music returning to this.
173
When MTV actually played music
92
These are violent levels of Caucasian
196
One of those songs you never get tired of!
57
I fucking love this song!
39
If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says Fifteen miles to the, love shack, love shack yeah I'm headin' down the atlanta highway Lookin' for the love getaway Headed for the love getaway, love getaway I got me a car, it's as big as a whale And we're headin' on down to the love shack I got me a chrysler, it seats about twenty So hurry up and bring your jukebox money The love shack is a little old place where We can get together Love shack baby A love shack baby Love shack, baby love shack Love shack, baby love shack Love shack, baby love shack Love shack, baby love shack Sign says, woo, stay away fools 'Cause love rules at the love shack Well it's set way back in the middle of a field Just a funky old shack and I gotta get back Glitter on the mattress Glitter on the highway Glitter on the front porch Glitter on the hallway The love shack is a little old place where We can get together Love shack, baby Love shack, baby Love shack, that's where it's at Love shack, that's where it's at Huggin' and a-kissin', dancin' and a-lovin' Wearin' next to nothing 'cause it's hot as an oven The whole shack shimmies Yeah the whole shack shimmies The whole shack shimmies when everybody's movin' around And around and around and around Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby Folks linin' up outside just to get down Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby Funky little shack Funky little shack Hop in my chrysler, it's as big as a whale And it's about to set sail I got me a car, it seats about twenty, so come on And bring your jukebox money The love shack is a little old place where We can get together Love shack baby A love shack baby Love shack, baby love shack Love shack, baby love shack Love shack, baby love shack (oh baby that's where it's at) Love shack, baby love shack (baby that's where it's at) Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder baby! Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder sugar! Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you Bang bang bang on the door baby, knock a little louder Bang bang on the door baby, bang bang! On the door baby, bang bang! On the door, bang bang! On the door baby, bang bang! You're what? Tin roof Rusted! Love shack, baby love shack! Love shack, baby love shack! Love shack, baby love shack! Love shack, baby love shack! your welcome !
42
No one sound like the b 52 S sound , there is always a party with there music
52
Kate Pierson: Bounces around with such.....enthusiasm!
29
The tall black woman in the huge afro is RuPaul! Just read that in an article about him.
1.6K
2 años buscando la pvta cancion :'v
15
el señor vocalista tiene una gran cara de borracho
13
HAPPY 61ST BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA "CINDY" WILSON (FEBRUARY 28, 2018)
46
2:27 Shall I call you mother?
31
OMG, it’s Rand Paul!!!!!!!
15

No comments: