People often make everything ONLY about Truth. But, here is my thought on this. Truth kills as much as it saves.
Let's say you know that someone is married to someone and they are having an affair on their husband or wife. And let's say you tell the person that they are being cheated on. And then that person kills themselves. Is it your fault that they are dead?
My view would be "Yes. You just killed your friend with the truth." But, you might have another point of view.
Could that person have lived out their lives believing their husband or wife was faithful to them?
Possibly. And would that have been better than telling them? Maybe. It's really hard to say.
So, in regard to literally everything in life it is just like this.
So, what I'm saying here is people ask the wrong questions and those questions often kill them or others.
Taking responsibility for all this is very very hard but if each of us doesn't then theoretically everyone could easily die from the truth and where would we be then?
So, for me, the important question becomes: "What do YOU need to believe to stay alive for your family and friends and yourselves?"
This is the question people actually need to ask if they don't want to self destruct consciously or unconsciously.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File