Wednesday, February 27, 2019

top ten most read articles in the history of this site

If you notice on the most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days the top two articles have the most hits on any given day. I thought it might be fun to share the top ten most read articles in the history of this site. Right now, the top 2 are almost always the top two for some reason.


When I started out blogging at this site and then when I started reading my statistics I was very surprised at what people were interested in reading at this site. It wasn't at all what I expected. But,  I realized that I could write what meant a lot to me and compose and compile and write what people like to read a lot too whenever my interests and my readers interests coincide. So, this has been a lot of fun for me to watch how my readership has grown over the years to 

2,265,076 
visits to this site. The most visits in any one month so far has been 100,000
So, Thanks to everyone for visiting my site over the years and have a Great Day!

No comments: