I'd say getting to know yourself before you accidentally kill yourself might be the most important thing to do.
Some people say: "You have to get to know God!" and for some people that's really important. I wouldn't be alive, for example without God in my life. I would have been dead at 2 and by 10 to 15 years of age without God in my life. However, it is important if you believe in God to separate your personal experience with God from any religion. Because often religions are Government creations meant only to control your mind and actions and emotions. So, what is important here is your personal relationship with God beyond any church or religion. Your relationship with life and God (if you believe in God is what will decide whether you live or die before age 30.
I think this might be the most important thing to realize. Unless you know yourself you cannot know life. Unless you know life you cannot survive to age 30. Without knowing yourself often people are dead by 20.
So know yourself and know life even if you don't believe in God. It might be the only way forward where you can actually make it to 30 years of age.
18 to 25 was the hardest for me to survive. But, if I could do it so can you.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday