I'd say getting to know yourself before you accidentally kill yourself might be the most important thing to do.
Some people say: "You have to get to know God!" and for some people that's really important. I wouldn't be alive, for example without God in my life. I would have been dead at 2 and by 10 to 15 years of age without God in my life. However, it is important if you believe in God to separate your personal experience with God from any religion. Because often religions are Government creations meant only to control your mind and actions and emotions. So, what is important here is your personal relationship with God beyond any church or religion. Your relationship with life and God (if you believe in God is what will decide whether you live or die before age 30.
I think this might be the most important thing to realize. Unless you know yourself you cannot know life. Unless you know life you cannot survive to age 30. Without knowing yourself often people are dead by 20.
So know yourself and know life even if you don't believe in God. It might be the only way forward where you can actually make it to 30 years of age.
18 to 25 was the hardest for me to survive. But, if I could do it so can you.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home