People often get caught up in "Is God Real", or "I'm a Scientist and I can disprove God exists!"
That's all very well and good but what if some people need to believe in God (whether God actually exists or not?)
IF you scientifically prove to your own satisfaction that God doesn't exist to someone less intelligent than yourselves and they go home and kill themselves are you responsible for their deaths? Yes.
From my point of view you ARE responsible for their deaths if they listen to you and they cannot survive without believing in God.
The truth of the situation becomes far less important than whether each person finds a way to stay alive and have enough peace with themselves to continue to go on living for their families and friends and themselves.
Who are you to KILL THEM with your Truths?
Just because your ego tells you that scientifically God is not real, just remember not everyone is just like you and you might kill them with your truths.
I have become a strong enough person that I can have my beliefs no matter what anyone tells me. However, many many people I have met are very fragile and it wouldn't take much to kill them.
So, what I'm saying here is: "It doesn't take much to kill some people and to cause them to self destruct so be careful what you say to people so you aren't responsible karmically for their deaths.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia