And then I started noticing the truth was harming people's lives a lot. And then I had to rethink my attitude regarding the truth. I didn't want people to potentially self destruct just because I thought I should tell them the truth about everything.
This is the problem with being a young idealist. You just haven't thought everything through far enough yet. By my mid to late 20s I had realized that Compassion for all life in the universe was the most important thing. No two people can agree on the truth about just about anything anyway.
Look at Trump voters and the other 60% to 70% of Americans. They cannot agree on anything at all in case you haven't noticed. And this type of divergence these days can often be fatal the way the world works lately, not only here in the U.S. but also in other countries.
While Cohen Testifies and Trump consults with Kim Jong Un, the Hindu populist in India and the Muslim populist in Pakistan may just "accidentally" nuke 1 billion people or so unless China or someone else does something soon.
Trump isn't worth a shit regarding India and Pakistan nuking each other by the way. Now we need Clinton or Bush or Obama or Bush number 1 to prevent 1 billion people dying now. But all we have is a businessman named Trump trying to make money instead.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- I still practice "Earthing" now and have all my life