And then I started noticing the truth was harming people's lives a lot. And then I had to rethink my attitude regarding the truth. I didn't want people to potentially self destruct just because I thought I should tell them the truth about everything.
This is the problem with being a young idealist. You just haven't thought everything through far enough yet. By my mid to late 20s I had realized that Compassion for all life in the universe was the most important thing. No two people can agree on the truth about just about anything anyway.
Look at Trump voters and the other 60% to 70% of Americans. They cannot agree on anything at all in case you haven't noticed. And this type of divergence these days can often be fatal the way the world works lately, not only here in the U.S. but also in other countries.
While Cohen Testifies and Trump consults with Kim Jong Un, the Hindu populist in India and the Muslim populist in Pakistan may just "accidentally" nuke 1 billion people or so unless China or someone else does something soon.
Trump isn't worth a shit regarding India and Pakistan nuking each other by the way. Now we need Clinton or Bush or Obama or Bush number 1 to prevent 1 billion people dying now. But all we have is a businessman named Trump trying to make money instead.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.