It's a very upsetting premise which is that the killer of the "Black Dahlia" is still loose in 1962 even though the Black Dahlia died in 1947. However, it is riveting to watch (if you can sleep afterwards). My wife's solution is to watch something funny after watching the episodes so she can sleep at night. So, be forewarned this is pretty weird stuff for us to watch because we NEVER watch horror movies and Film Noir is as close to a "Horror movie" as you are going to get without actually getting there.
If you live to be into your 60s and 70s you have already seen a lot of death because your best loved Actors and musicians (from your childhood) have already died as well as usually your parents, your grandparents, your uncles and aunts and most of your best friends too. So, in this sense "Life is a horror movie" so you don't need to watch horror movies because you are bored with life.
By the time you reach your 60s and 70s you have seen so much death already in people you have known since childhood that you want to throw up from it all and want something more mellow to watch in movies and on TV mostly. Comedy is really nice. But, sometimes a murder mystery is enticing enough to watch if it is really well done like this one.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home