and the weather man says likely 5 more inches of rain in this storm before it's done with and 4 to 6 feet of new snow in the Sierras too. Most of the Reservoirs are full to overflowing in the north state too so they likely will have to start letting water out to prevent dams from overtopping and the problems that could cause in the short and long run. When we are talking about about 50 feet of snow having come down so far in Mammoth you know this is a 1 of a kind winter so far with much more to come it looks like from the Atmospheric River presently nailing north of San Francisco over the Sierras to points east all the way to Europe and beyond.
It's starting to make some people nervous of something like the 1862 floods all over again. But, so Far we aren't there yet.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.