and the weather man says likely 5 more inches of rain in this storm before it's done with and 4 to 6 feet of new snow in the Sierras too. Most of the Reservoirs are full to overflowing in the north state too so they likely will have to start letting water out to prevent dams from overtopping and the problems that could cause in the short and long run. When we are talking about about 50 feet of snow having come down so far in Mammoth you know this is a 1 of a kind winter so far with much more to come it looks like from the Atmospheric River presently nailing north of San Francisco over the Sierras to points east all the way to Europe and beyond.
It's starting to make some people nervous of something like the 1862 floods all over again. But, so Far we aren't there yet.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday