and the weather man says likely 5 more inches of rain in this storm before it's done with and 4 to 6 feet of new snow in the Sierras too. Most of the Reservoirs are full to overflowing in the north state too so they likely will have to start letting water out to prevent dams from overtopping and the problems that could cause in the short and long run. When we are talking about about 50 feet of snow having come down so far in Mammoth you know this is a 1 of a kind winter so far with much more to come it looks like from the Atmospheric River presently nailing north of San Francisco over the Sierras to points east all the way to Europe and beyond.
It's starting to make some people nervous of something like the 1862 floods all over again. But, so Far we aren't there yet.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home