This is a very cold storm it appears and the snow is very far south still because of this but extends right now as of 12:30 am Monday from south of Dunsmuir almost continuously from there up to Salem unbroken. So, traveling by Interstate 5 is presently very iffy or not possible at all depending upon conditions around mt. Shasta and Weed and over the Mt. Ashland Pass and other mountain passes to the north up from Ashland towards Salem, Oregon.
Here is interstate 5 from Redding to Roseburg: They say there are many accidents so travel might not be recommended for most people. Hopefully, most people will wait until tomorrow to try to travel from Redding north to Salem or south from Salem to Redding.
begin quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!