This is a very cold storm it appears and the snow is very far south still because of this but extends right now as of 12:30 am Monday from south of Dunsmuir almost continuously from there up to Salem unbroken. So, traveling by Interstate 5 is presently very iffy or not possible at all depending upon conditions around mt. Shasta and Weed and over the Mt. Ashland Pass and other mountain passes to the north up from Ashland towards Salem, Oregon.
Here is interstate 5 from Redding to Roseburg: They say there are many accidents so travel might not be recommended for most people. Hopefully, most people will wait until tomorrow to try to travel from Redding north to Salem or south from Salem to Redding.
begin quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home