Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Most people just cannot handle the Truth

I was realizing tonight that most people cannot deal with alien stuff at all. Because they have been so conditioned by Earth Governments in other directions. I often compare this to Historical Hawaiian society which was forbidden from "Seeing or talking to or communicating with" The white Ghosts like Captain Cook and his men. And only the Kahunas (medicine men and women) of Hawaii were actually allowed to speak with the "White Ghosts" on Captain Cook's ships on pain of death for Hawaiians.

So, if UFOs are like Ghosts in our culture which no one much believes in then "Why Scare people with the truth?"

This is what I was thinking today.

So, maybe it's better that I write what I write but focus my writing in a different direction than I've been going down lately...

This allows people to think a lot of what I'm writing about is science fiction when I don't really believe that at all.

However, it might comfort people who want to be entertained more than they want the truth. And still those who recognize the truth who want that will be happy too.

By God's Grace

No comments: