Comey: "Trump and his people are not Honorable People" So, he tried to protect the honor of the FBI from these people.
This is one of his friends speaking about what Comey told him as he tried to protect the FBI from any kind of politicizing while he was head of the FBI. Comey tried to train President Trump to use authorized channels for a president to contact the FBI but the president refused and Comey considered this just one part of the dishonorable quality of Trump and the people he chooses to surround him.
I think I agree with Comey's assessment because I see Trump as a fox in the Henhouse so to speak in the way he is destroying our government from the inside out.
But, as you all can now see Trump went too far when he fired Comey without good cause (good cause being what is honorable for a president to do that isn't as corrupt and as dishonorable as Trump.)
If you wish to hear this interview it is on PBS Newshour Friday 5/19/17 at 6 pm PDT in California.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017