Comey: "Trump and his people are not Honorable People" So, he tried to protect the honor of the FBI from these people.
This is one of his friends speaking about what Comey told him as he tried to protect the FBI from any kind of politicizing while he was head of the FBI. Comey tried to train President Trump to use authorized channels for a president to contact the FBI but the president refused and Comey considered this just one part of the dishonorable quality of Trump and the people he chooses to surround him.
I think I agree with Comey's assessment because I see Trump as a fox in the Henhouse so to speak in the way he is destroying our government from the inside out.
But, as you all can now see Trump went too far when he fired Comey without good cause (good cause being what is honorable for a president to do that isn't as corrupt and as dishonorable as Trump.)
If you wish to hear this interview it is on PBS Newshour Friday 5/19/17 at 6 pm PDT in California.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars