- With Russell Crowe, Ryan Gosling, Angourie Rice, Matt Bomer. In 1970s Los Angeles, a mismatched pair of private eyes investigate a missing girl and the mysterious ...
- The Nice Guys is a 2016 American neo-noir action comedy film directed by Shane Black and written by Black and Anthony Bagarozzi. The film stars Russell Crowe, Ryan ...
This movie is very enjoyable, especially if you lived in the late 1970s. Compared to today's insanity of Trump, and a beginning Technological singularity and Global Warming I'd take the insanity of the 1970s any day.
Enjoy this movie if you haven't already with Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling.
by the way Angourie Rice really shines in this movie (15 when the movie was released).
begin quote from:
- Angourie Rice (born 1 January 2001) is an Australian actress known for her lead role in the films These Final Hours (as Rose) and The Nice Guys (as Holly ...
Angourie RiceFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Angourie Rice Born 1 January 2001
Residence Melbourne Nationality Australian Occupation Actress Years active 2009 - present
Early lifeRice lives in Melbourne, with her parents Jeremy Rice, a director, and Kate Rice, a writer. She also lived in Perth for five years and in Munich, Germany for one year before moving to Melbourne.
CareerIn 2013 Rice made her feature film acting debut with an apocalyptic thriller film These Final Hours along with Nathan Phillips, which Zak Hilditch directed based on his own script. She appeared in the live action sequences at the beginning and end of the animated film Walking with Dinosaurs.
In 2015 Rice appeared in the television series The Doctor Blake Mysteries, Worst Year of My Life Again, and Mako: Island of Secrets.
In 2016 Rice appeared in the science-fiction fantasy film Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows, as "Tegan", a supernatural villain, commenting "It was very strange because I have never had magical powers before and I have also never been the bad guy so I was super excited to play Tegan."
Rice also played a lead role in the action comedy The Nice Guys (2016), with Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling, directed by Shane Black. The film was released on 20 May 2016 by Warner Bros. Pictures.
Year Title Role Director Notes 2009 Hidden Clouds Edith Michael McCall Short film 2011 Mercy Mercy Waheed Naddafi Short film 2012 Transmission Tilly Zak Hilditch Short film 2013 These Final Hours Rose Zak Hilditch Coping Lou Lou Kaila Jones Short film Walking with Dinosaurs Jade Neil Nightingale
2016 Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows Tegan David Caesar The Nice Guys Holly March Shane Black 2017 Jasper Jones Eliza Wishart Rachel Perkins The Beguiled Jane Sofia Coppola Spider-Man: Homecoming Jon Watts Post-production
Year Title Role Notes 2014 The Doctor Blake Mysteries Lisa Wooton 1 episode Worst Year of My Life Again Ruby 1 episode 2015 Mako: Island of Secrets Neppy 1 episode
- Hawker, Philippa (13 October 2014). "Angourie Rice juggles high school and Hollywood". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- Kit, Borys (16 September 2014). "Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe Thriller 'Nice Guys' Casts Female Leads". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 7 May 2016.