White House Lawyers Researching Impeachment News
- The Wrap via Yahoo News3 hours agoWhite House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures to try and prepare for a “distant possibility” that President Donald Trump will be removed ...
- KGTV San Diego3 hours agoWhite House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that President ...
- Vice18 hours agoDirector James Comey as part of “the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history,” but White House lawyers are apparently a little more wary of getting ...
- The Wrap via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- May 18, 2017 · White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that ...
- May 18, 2017 · ... White House have begun researching impeachment procedures. Sources tell CNN's Evan Perez that lawyers working for the White House have begun ...
- May 18, 2017 · White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what ... White House Lawyers Research Impeachment, ...
White House officials believe the President has the backing of Republican allies in Congress and that impeachment is not in the cards, according to the people briefed on the legal discussions. Even Democrats have tried to calm impeachment talk out of concern it is premature.
But lawyers in the White House counsel’s office have consulted experts in impeachment during the past week and have begun collecting information on how such proceedings would work, a person briefed on the matter told CNN.
The White House originally did not comment for this story. After publication, a White House official said “it’s not true” that White House lawyers are researching impeachment procedures.
One outside attorney close to the office of White House counsel Don McGahn cast doubt on impeachment preparations, saying it wouldn’t be something McGahn would authorize.
The legal discussions are part of a broader internal effort to bolster the president’s legal defense, which has become more complicated with the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel to pursue the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
Earlier this week, close advisers to the President, including lawyer and surrogate Michael Cohen, visited the White House to discuss his need to hire personal attorneys for Trump.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars