Tuesday, February 19, 2019

How should one deal with real UFO experiences?

First of all, most of the time you want to put your career and family first. Because often your career will be destroyed if you speak about real UFO experiences beyond your immediate circle of family and friends that are more likely to support and to protect you from harm.

So, one has to think about their kids or potential kids in all of this. For example, people were still killed often for speaking about UFO experiences (or at the very least their lives were permanently ruined in one way or another in 1974 when one of my first UFO experiences happened physically. So, I made the choice not to go public beyond my personal circle of friends and my wife and child with any of this.

There are millions of UFO experiences or more that have and will happen to people all over the world. Our military in many locations I find doesn't even TRY to hide them anymore. The most amazing one for me was summer of 1992 on a bright sunny day with no clouds in the Sky where I was within about 3000 feet vertical of a UFO that time traveled right there above me. ANYONE in the City of Mt. Shasta could have looked up and saw what I saw that bright summer cloudless day when three unmarked Chinook 45 passenger helicopters showed up there with a UFO that then time traveled and disappeared that day.

That was when I realized our military doesn't care who sees this sort of thing anymore at all.

It might have been hidden in the late 1940s and early 1950s but no more. You just aren't allowed to publicly talk about it and not have your career destroyed. But, they are going to do whatever they want whether you see it or not because no one is going to believe you anyway. This is exactly how the government thinks at this point.

Men in Black and all that is completely real but you just aren't allowed to publicly talk about it much, that's all. This is how the government decided to play it in 1945 and after and still is playing it this way.

It's sort of like listening to Trump. "IT"S ALL A LIE!" not just some of it all of it! So, if you are completely confused that is exactly what the people in charge of all of this want you to be.

If you understand all of this then you are completely ahead of the game they are playing on all of us!

Being Forewarned is being Forearmed.

How can I write about all this? I'm retired. So, they don't expect you to take me seriously. But, I'm at a point in life where I realize I have a moral obligation to tell you the truth. Most people aren't like this at all, especially most big news sources.

Without enough truth the people perish worldwide.

No comments: