Friday, March 7, 2014

1980 is almost 35 years ago?

Emotionally for me this is an almost impossible concept to grasp because I was 32 in 1980 and 21 in 1969 and in one's dreams (at least in mine) I'm even now never older than about 35 in any of them. So, on a subconscious level I'm still at least 25 to 35 years of age. I think this is why I'm still alive and can still ride my dualsport motorcycle and still ski in Mt. Shasta and the Sierras and at Mount Hood at Timberline Lodge and can still ride a bicycle and travel the world.

If I actually believed (at a subconscious level) that I was 65 and almost 66 years of age I likely couldn't do any of that. Because when I grew up most people 65 years of age were in graveyards all over the world.

Will I be surprised if I make it to 100?

Probably not, because in my mind I'm only 25 to 35 years of age now. So, you're as young as you think and feel and I'm still only 25 to 35 years of age in my mind and I can do anything I still believe I can at literally any age. And so can you.

No comments: