However, to actually have experiences like this you usually have to believe you would or could have an experience like this.
The best way to put this is:
"If you didn't know you had arms and someone tied them behind your back and never showed you how to use them likely you wouldn't develop your arms or hands either."
The exact same thing is true of perceptions. If you don't believe you can experience something then likely you can't. However, if you are surrounded by people like I have been where experiences of angels and Jesus and Saint Germain are an everyday occurrence that one depends upon for their daily physical and spiritual survival then when people tell you those things aren't real you sort of laugh at them directly or under your breath.
So, if you don't believe you can do something then you can't (at least right then).
However, it might be important to note here that people who don't think they can run a 4 minute mile can't
and people who don't think they can clear 7 feet in a high jump can't
And people who don't think they can clear 14 feet in a pole vault can't either.
Something to think about!
You have to believe something is possible or it never will be! At least for you!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Where the surfer died from the Shark
- found more info on Vaccine! UK and Germany start Coronavirus Vaccine Trial: Indian PHarma will also play big role
- researcher in India designs potential covid-19 VACCINE CANDIDATES
- We can take action or lose the drugs we have: Jean Patel regarding antibiotics