translation to a secular Christian humanistic Western mind and being:
"May I become like Jesus and all the Christs and Buddhas of the Ten Directions and the three times"
Then what are the ten directions and the three times?
The Ten Directions are for navigating both on earth and off earth throughout this galaxy and others and in between galaxies.
The Three times are the Past, Present and Future.
So, basically when you put all this together it is what is said at the end of a Tibetan Buddhist mantra or prayer sort of like people Say, "Amen" in the Christian world.
So, here is a translation of this now:
"May I become like Jesus and all the Christs and Buddhas throughout the physical universe in all time and space!"
I was pretty amazed to find all these concepts in something resembling "Amen" in 1980 myself to Tibetan Buddhists.
So, here is exactly what one says to end a Tibetan Buddhist prayer.
By this merit (the merit of having visualized(to see it manifest right now) and given this prayer or mantra) may I become like Jesus and all the Buddhas of the universe in all time and space.
This is amazingly powerful stuff. (and compassionate to yourself and all time and space and towards the whole universe of beings in the past, present and future).
or specifically what is actually said in English which is:
"By this merit may I become like all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the ten directions and the three times."
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits