I was watching the interview that Brian Williams had with Edward Snowden tonight on TV. I remembered a lot of stuff on TV and movies from the 1960s about a lot of what he is talking about now. So, here is my thought about all this after all these years since Eisenhower left office and gave that very important speech about his concern about the military industrial complex in the U.S.
There were many movies in the 1960s and 1970s when people were really angry with the government when Nixon was in power and when Johnson was in power in regard to Viet Nam and our boys dying for nothing over there.
The smoke and mirrors many of us thought had to do with the fact that the government never has been what it always appeared to be. Even in the 1960s and 1970s the government like Eisenhower warned us all about, was too much about the "Military Industrial Complex" and how he said we had created a successful monster that if it wasn't dismantled would harm the American people when he left office in 1960 when Kennedy became President.
Many people associated what Eisenhower said with Kennedy's assassination also. So, the question in the 1960s and even into the 1970s was always, "Who is running the government?" I think we still need to be asking this question because from my point of view who runs the government are multinational corporations. And ever since Kennedy was assassinated it has been this way if not before.
So, who runs our government? Not the American people because that is only a sham.
Money runs the government that flows from all over the world. Who collects NSA data and uses it through agents within the NSA? The Corporation of China. The Corporation of multinationals that actually rule the world.
So, who gets all this Data?
Anyone willing to pay for it from whoever can get access to it.
What is that data?
Everything about everyone on earth.
And what will this cause?
The starvation and deaths of millions and then billions of people.
This is a given at this point over the next century or two.
What can we do about this?
That is entirely up to you.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'