Have you ever seen a bird, an Eagle, a Black Bear, a deer, an Elk, a Grizzly Bear, A Moose in the wilds? And when you see it at first you are startled by it's majesty and beauty and it's fierceness and aliveness. You are like that bird, Eagle, Black Bear, Deer, Elk, Grizzly Bear or whatever.
When you try to be something you are not because you are insecure or because someone tells you you have to, then you defeat the purpose of your being and your essence. If you listen to all the people who dis-empower you in your life then you are an idiot and soon will be crazy or dead.
It's not that you shouldn't do whatever it takes to survive temporarily whatever you are dealing with in your life just like any animal would to try to survive. But, if and when you get to someplace worthwhile, you no longer have to be false to survive. Because then you can be as beautiful as that Eagle, Bird, Black Bear, Deer, Elk or Grizzly Bear or anything else. Because you are amazing in essence just like all of them. Understanding this and Being this is the most powerful thing you can do as a human being no matter what you believe in and no matter what anyone tells you along the way.
Just Be yourself. Life is short as a human. If you can't be yourself no one else can either. Just BE!
Try it if you wish to.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home