Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'
Thursday, May 29, 2014
My older daughter
My older daughter is visiting for my younger daughter's graduation from high school now. Tomorrow my God Daughter and her husband will drive up from San Diego and another family friend will drive up from Santa Barbara for my younger daugher's graduation. So, there will be a lot going on. My son's wife will deliver likely Sunday or Monday so he and she and my new grandson that will be born soon won't be here. So, a lot is going on. My wife has sort of been losing it this week so I have been trying to stay calm this week for her which I succeeded until last night so I just went and laid down and took a nap around 6 pm. This morning I got up and drove and picked my older daughter up at the airport. She had stayed up all night finishing a beautiful quilt for my younger daughter as a graduation present so she hadn't slept at all. My wife and I were amazed at how beautiful this quilt was too. So, we are happy to have our older 25 year old beautiful daughter here that I actually get along with because she thinks so much like I do and we have skied together since she was about 5 or 7 years old. By the time she was 9 she had her Scuba license and was an expert rock climber and skier too. A really outdoors kind of nature person like me. Wonderful! It's a blessing to have her around.