I have never seen Shasta Dam more full than today driving across the bridge on my way down to Redding on Interstate 5 today. By Redding it had already climbed to around 95 and stayed that way past Sacramento too so obviously the snow is going to melt some this week and flooding some places from 190% of normal snow pack likely is inevitable. It was beautiful out all the way down but here is the strangest thing about weather lately: It's supposed to snow at 3500 feet in Mt. Shasta on Friday!
Also, almost 84 degrees Fahrenheit today in the little city of Mt. Shasta at 3500 feet elevation.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS