Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- MUROC AFB is now CAlled "Edwards Air Force Base"
- Here's what a national emergency could look like
- What Roger Stone and Trump Do: Ratfucking: Wikipedia
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Democrats are drowning out Trump's tweets
- MacBook Pro- Wikipedia
- Cory Booker explains why he's running for president in first TV interview since declaring candidacy
Friday, February 8, 2019
Internet knocked out here all day for some reason
I finally had time to get on the phone with technical support to find out what was wrong here in Santa Barbara with the Internet here at this house. Finally got it working right again between 7:30 to 8:00pm PST. So, if you were wondering why I haven't been blogging today this is why. Wasn't feeling well yesterday and Wednesday we traveled north from Orange county and Tuesday we were in San Diego until late that night. So, this has been a very slow blogging week for me. Just thought you should know a lot has been going on.