To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
Monday, February 4, 2019
Regarding the article: Photos: Deadly storm slams California with flooding rainfall, damaging winds
I recommend clicking on the top word button in the article as I realized I can either delete this article or I can leave it for you to click on the word button. I'm not quite sure what the software designer (programmer) was thinking in regard to this article but other than you clicking on the word button at the top I'm not sure what you can do with it. IF you are a blogger often you run into situations where "You just cannot get there from here" in various situations online, especially when you are using autoencoders like I do to save time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment