Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Why People don't trust Science?

Let me give you a good example: And by the way this is not a critique of this head of a physics department at a large university that I talked to but rather a critique of how close minded science in general tends to be wherever you are on earth.

I was out to a birthday party at a restaurant with a friend of my wife's and her husband and I asked this head of a physics department of a major west coast university a question: Here was my question:

"Where does electricity come from?" And his answer likely could be predicted by anyone who has been to college which was: "It comes from the local power generating station."

But, that wasn't my question. My question was: "Where does electricity come from?" which is an entirely different question than that.

He couldn't answer this question for me at all. He wasn't even trained to think this way because it is "Too far out of the science box".

Here is why I asked this question in the first place. Electricity has to come from somewhere like off the electrons off of atoms so what happens to all the atoms losing this electricity?

My thought at the time and still is that electricity comes from plasma solar waves coming to earth and that electrifies the "planetary core"

The planetary core consists of the innermost layer(s) of a planet; which may be composed of solid and liquid layers. Cores of specific planets may be entirely solid or entirely liquid. In the Solar System,core size can range from about 20% (Moon) to 85% of a planet's radius (Mercury).
Formation · ‎Chemistry · ‎Dynamics · ‎Observed types

So, electricity is like water or anything else there is a finite amount of it. So, my theory is that we are depleting our magnetosphere that protects the human race and all life on earth by generating electricity by breaking the magnetic field of magnets. This is my theory.

So, slowly but surely we are committing not only human suicide by depleting the magnetosphere which allows us to breed and protects us from Cosmic Rays. We are also killing anything within 10 feet of the surface of earth or anything within 50 feet of the surface of oceans and lakes too very slowly.

So, by breaking the magnetosphere by breaking the fields of magnets with usually copper wire we are slowly depleting what protects us from cosmic rays and allows us to have children. If you notice Mars and Venus have basically no magnetosphere which makes me think humanoids (our ancestors) might have once lived there too.

This is just one example of why people don't trust science because any head of a physics department on earth would have answered my question the same way. He or she wouldn't be allowed to think in a creative enough way to actually answer my question ever.

And this is why we likely are slowly dying as a human race. "One of the reasons".

Afterthought:

So, putting solar arrays on your roof to charge your Tesla and power your home might be 1000s of times more important than you once thought worldwide. Because Solar power doesn't steal power out of our magnetosphere that I know of. However, it might do other things that one of you might think of in the future.

Real Truth beyond what Science actually is today is why you and I have to keep asking questions even when Scientists who are paid stop asking these questions because they would lose their jobs if they did.

And why exactly would they lose their jobs if they asked these questions anyway?

Now you are getting to the root of the problems we face as a human race.

No comments: