Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Being an intuitive I often have a lot to share with anyone who cares to listen

My father was valedictorian of his High School Class and my mother was an intuitive and they both were very amazing people. Neither of them ever smoked or drank alcohol because they were both spiritual and religious. While I was growing up with them they were both 100% Lacto Ovo Vegetarians which means they ate veggies, nuts, Fruit and Milk products and eggs. We ate a lot of baked potatoes which often is important if you want to be a vegetarian. You want to eat the skin too for full nutrition so you want to make sure these potatoes are organically grown because Apples, Carrots, Potatoes and several other veggies take the insecticides and pesticides and herbicides sprayed on crops into the meat and flesh of themselves. So, if you eat any of these things you are also always ingesting chemicals into your body if they are not organically grown and this could cause cancer in some people eventually taking on this much toxin ongoing in their lives.

The point of this article wasn't about vegetarianism even though that is important too to long life and health also.

The point of this article was to share that I have a lot of wisdom because of my parents experiences and because of my own now that I'm 75 years old. So, I try to pass on the wisdom and knowledge that I learned from my parents and other teachers both spiritual and mundane in my life.

So, inside much of what I write is many levels of reality and depth that many people don't seem to reach for one reason or another.

I was able to reach this deep level of feeling and thinking by being interested and always learning more about spirituality and being an intuitive and studying religions to see what they might teach me.

But, I also studied Computer science in College as well as Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology and Anthropology because this is very helpful in becoming both more knowledgeable and also wise as a human being and therefore generally more helpful to the psychological and physical and emotional survival of anyone on earth who cares to listen to what you have to say.

By God's Grace

No comments: