Thursday, August 31, 2023

I was right about the servers being overloaded with people watching "Dial of Destiny" with Indiana Jones last night

My wife thought we had bought a copy of it and had it somehow here. However, I know that the copy or copies are out on Servers belonging to in my case Amazon prime. So, obviously the servers were overloaded last night with so many people watching it. So, when I started playing it today It didn't get all blurry at times simply because there were less people watching it during the daytime today. Don't know if I'm going to watch the whole thing but so far it hasn't blurred once and it blurred at least 20 times while watching it last night when too many people were watching it at once and it overloaded Prime's server it was on (or servers).

So, the best time to likely watch this movie might be during the daytime when less people are trying to view it because of overloaded servers. However, it's also true I was watching it the 2nd day it was released so this is likely why we had the blurring experience. 

So, if it blurs during action scenes where more memory is needed to play it because of more variables being displayed you will know better what is actually happening to the servers wherever you are streaming this from.

Yes. for sure I was right about the servers being overloaded last night. I watched the first 1/2 hour of Dial of Destiny tonight with no blurring of actions scenes at all. It was for sure overloaded servers last night.

No comments: