Friday, August 25, 2023

I would recommend writing about things while you can more accurately remember them

For example, around 20 years ago I wrote some biographical essays on my life in Creative Writing Classes in College. However, as I reread these essays now over 20 years later there were many things I have forgotten in my life as I reread these essays. Of course I remembered them again reading this again.

But, the point I'm trying to make is the more notes you take on what happened during your life while you are younger the more complete your life story will be for your family and friends and descendants on into the future.

Because those who forget the past are doomed to repeat the mistakes of their forebears.

So, writing about what you experience in life often saves your relatives and friends from awful things that happened to you. So, they don't repeat your mistakes in life by not knowing what happened to you.

No comments: