Friday, August 18, 2023

How is it possible to be aware of the future before it happens?

Because time travel is real and our present governments and future governments use it to prevent world holocausts of various kinds I presently believe I am not actually seeing the future but seeing the future as history already written in many cases. However, this doesn't mean that there aren't multiple time lines here on earth either.

I often wonder just how many versions even of the present time line you and I are in there are? Understanding that even for this time line understanding there could be literally limitless versions might be important too.

However, I don't really know what to do with this information and you might not either.

The real point of all of this is: Time is constantly changing and all we have is our memories really because the past, present and future will continue to change over time. I am able to have some peace regarding this but others might not have the same experience I do.

However, the fact that I'm at peace with this likely has something to do with my path towards enlightenment that I consciously embarked upon around age 15 years old when I invited God to come live in my body with me and he did.

By God's Grace 

No comments: