Sunday, August 27, 2023

What is it like to be an Intuitive like me?

First of all we are all intuitives or potential intuitives . This is a good place to start. Often when your life is threatened your senses open up because of the dangers and you find out just how amazing human beings actually are in these difficult times you are trying to survive.

So, the people that survive all the calamities in their lives tend to be intuitive and instinctual people. So, training these abilities out of your children only makes sure that they will die as soldiers or as ignorant people who don't recognize their abilities beyond the natural 5 senses that scientists tend to recognize.

So, what is it like for me to be an intuitive? I would say that it is a sort of strange experience to suddenly be aware of something that might kill others but it won't kill me because of things I become aware of before I am killed by those things.

It is about knowing where not to be when something bad is about to happen. Walking in where angels fear to tread is often the way people end up dead.

However, for me all this has been very paradoxical because I was always a physical risk taker. However, I always had a very clear sense of what I could actually survive and what I couldn't survive physically or mentally or emotionally.

So, this ablity is one of the many reasons I and all of my children are still alive today.

So, allowing yourself to become an intuitive through the dangerous things in your lives will change you in ways you likely wouldn't believe now.

But, this is how all of our ancestors survived all the wars and mayhem of their times too.

in the end, ONLY the intuitive and instinctual people survive all the calamities that befall the human race.

By God's Grace

So, in this sense, if you don't allow your instincts and intuitions to prosper in your minds and bodies then you could soon be gone too from the earth. 

No comments: