Thursday, August 31, 2023

What is it like to Soul Travel through Bi-location?

My first experience was really scary because I had astral projected and had no idea I was doing this. I was sick and got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when I went to turn the bathroom light on my arm went through the wall. I was terrified and thought I was going to die because this had never happened to me before. I wracked my brain of what I should do to survive this? I remembered a book on Soul Travel that I had read in the Mythrus Bookstore in La Jolla California around 1969. It said: "if you find yourself outside of your body walk back to your body and lay down into it. So, this is what I did and I woke up in my body and it was shaking in terror of the experience. Luckily, I was young enough not to have a heart attack or stroke from the experience and just drop dead right there.

But, then about a month later I woke up and I sat up out of my body and when I did I looked back and saw my body still laying on the bed there behind me. But, I wasn't scared this time because I was still connected to my body from my hips to my toes. So, I wasn't scared but instead peaceful. Then another body of mine with an Angelic look on it's face (My angel soul) came into my body and then we laid down into my physical body and I said to God: "I understand, God. Thank you." I felt completely at peace and then I fell asleep. However, God had just shown me that we are all immortal souls too. So, after that experience I have no reason to believe people who tell me that we are ONLY flesh and blood ever again.

Knowing scientifically that you are an immortal Soul living in a body on earth is very very freeing and so you see everything differently after that.

By God's Grace

PS. Within a few months of this scientific discovery I decided to soul travel into space to the center of our Galaxy to meet with God and to ask him to stop the nuclear holocaust that I could see coming as a natural intuitive.

By God's Grace

No comments: