Thursday, August 31, 2023

"Dial of Destiny" with Indiana Jones is out and streaming now

However, we found that likely so many people were streaming it (at the same time) that often it got blurry when the Server couldn't keep up with the number of people streaming it at different times at the same time. Part of the problem would be that if everyone started watching this in the same moment it could likely handle that but imagine millions of people starting and stopping watching it at different times and what would happen to a server trying to serve this popular Harrison Ford Video all at the same time.

However, I really enjoyed this movie and remember taking my children to see the first one "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in 1981. That theater isn't in use anymore that we went to then even though it still does musical performances there in that historic theater. But then, my step children were 10 and 8 and my biological son was 6 years old then. Now my biological son is 49 years old and married with a son of his own. And they other two are married too.

Dial of Destiny sort of demonstrates in real time what I write about a lot which is time travel by the Galactic Time Guard with Saint Germain who is also called by me Arcane.

No comments: