As my wife and I drove north I did expect to see 100 degrees in Paso Robles but was modestly surprised to see 105 in San Ardo north of there. Also, there is the Head Fire in Siskiyou County now along with 40 other fires around mostly mountanous terrain from Thunder and lightning storms coming through from the monsoons coming up this time of year from Mexico through Arizona and Nevada to California and points north. What I found unusual about all this is I was watching the monsoons make it all the way up to Seattle this summer and go out to sea and circle back down to Oregon or California once again by sea. This seemed pretty unusual to me but then again Global Climate changes have literally changed everything weather wise worldwide now.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment