Wednesday, August 16, 2023

105 in San Ardo heading north on 101 in California yesterday

 As  my wife and I drove north I did expect to see 100 degrees in Paso Robles but was modestly surprised to see 105 in San Ardo north of there. Also, there is the Head Fire in Siskiyou County now along with 40 other fires around mostly mountanous terrain from Thunder and lightning storms coming through from the monsoons coming up this time of year from Mexico through Arizona and Nevada to California and points north. What I found unusual about all this is I was watching the monsoons make it all the way up to Seattle this summer and go out to sea and circle back down to Oregon or California once again by sea. This seemed pretty unusual to me but then again Global Climate changes have literally changed everything weather wise worldwide now.

No comments: