Thursday, August 31, 2023

Terminator(1984) perfectly fits in by the way with Wargames(1983) How?

Basically if you don't have a Falken Figure to help the computer then you have Skynet which ends civilization. 

This actually happened in September 11th 2001 on the first timeline and it ended civilization until around 6000AD. Then Elohar and Ragna came to recruit me to help build a 2nd timeline.

If you wonder why they came to me it's because I'm a soul Relative of the present leader of this Galaxy. So, when I went through Soul Travel to the center of the Galaxy to meet "God" instead I found the leader of the galaxy there. Since he knew me as a relative of his (sort of like the Zeus Pantheon) I asked him to prevent nuclear holocaust happening on earth. 

I was prescient that civilization would end you see as an intuitive and I knew (even though he wasn't God) that he was a relative of mine so when I asked him if he could prevent nuclear holocaust he said "Yes".

So, I was young and naive and about 22 years old at the time and I think I believed he would just magically stop the nuclear Holocaust.

However, that isn't what actually happened. I had to work for it by changing the Timeline along with Elohar and General Ragna from 7028 AD of the first timeline. So, we worked from June of 1974 until the early 2000s to fix time by creating a 2nd timeline. The easy part of the changes were notifying President Bush through security channels of what he needed to do to prevent another nuclear annihilation of civilization.

So, when he read "My Pet Goat" to the children in the school to project Calm this prevented another doomsday weapons event from nervous tenders of doomsday weapons worldwide. So, this was the simply part of creating a 2nd timeline. However, there were many details that had to be managed too in order to finish the changes properly and these we worked on from 1974 until the early 2000s.

I visited my relative in the Galactic Core around 1970 after I learned to soul travel through bi-location in the previous year.

So, my ability to soul travel which I had prayed for since I first was healed from whooping Cough by the Archangels came in handy in helping to create a 2nd timeline so we didn't have to experience nuclear annihilation of all civilization for about 4000 years from 2001 until the early 6000s AD.

No comments: