Monday, August 28, 2023

most read articles as of August 28th 2023

 

Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water

 

Autobiographical Essays on My Life

 

158,008 visits to intuitivefred888

 

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell hints at more bad news for borrowers

 

Ramaswamy stokes a divide in GOP

 

How He lives without money

 

World is now very similar in conditions of world craziness to 1914 when World War I began with assassination

 

I had a lot of dreams for my future growing up and then I hit the very harsh realities of life

 

Malaysia thrown into turmoil as PM Mahathir Mohamad resigs

 

Evidence points to explosion in Midair regarding Prigozhins jet

 

States with Stay at Home orders:

 

I just realized Peacemaker (the super hero) actually is a play on words regarding the Colt .45 Peacmaker from the 1870s

 

Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265

 

most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of April 18th 2019 Thursday

 

Thousands and thousands of Helium balloons were released over the oceans and on lands until the 1990s

 

The last years since I almost died for 9 months have actually been the best years of my life.

 

It can be very difficult to survive between ages 50 and 65 (medi-care) in the U.S.

 

Thoughts on my life

 

The Other Guys (2010) Netflix AND Amazon Prime

 

Here is more HREF blank code to make more links pages for you

 

link text

 

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

No comments: