Monday, August 28, 2023

Writing about Arcane and what is really going on in the Galaxy has been very healing for all my lifetimes past, present and future

 This is what I have come to realize about writing about Arcane and His Oneness and the Galactic Sentience and Elohar and Ragna and all the rest of the people I write about in my lifetimes.

At first when I began writing I thought I was writing a healing type of Science fiction which is also true. However, as I prepared to die in 1999 for 9 months I realized this wasn't what it really was at all. Instead I began to see from my souls point of view because I was preparing for death. From my souls point of view what was actually happening was I was healing all of my lifetimes past, present and future.

How is this possible?

It appears that our souls do not live in time and space naturally. I tend to see this as a soul being like a multi-faceted diamond reflecting light in all directions and each facet of the diamond reflecting light is one of our lifetimes lived in time and space here on earth or elsewhere in God's Great Universe of Universes.

So, one is capable (like I was) of seeing from our souls perspective because it doesn't naturally live in time and space to begin with and ONLY tends to see time and space while residing in an individual physical body somewhere in the universe past, present and future.

It is also theoretically possible that our souls live thousands or millions of lifetimes simultaneously since they do not live in time and space to begin with usually.

No comments: