Saturday, August 12, 2023

Though I have a Galactic Perspective of what is presently happening on earth it might be important to realize it isn't the ONLY perspective

 What I mean by this is if you look at life on earth, my perspective is only one perspective as I write here at this website and other places as well. However, my perspective whether it is about things here on earth that most people understand or about things that only a few people seem to understand like myself, I think my perspective might be an important one for the ongoing survival of the human race beyond this century.

I think the world needs to prepare for much more alien contact whether that be from our future relatives here on earth in the two main timelines I'm aware of or from contacts with off worlders or inter dimensional beings.

Because each of these types of beings might be pivotal to our survival this century and beyond. Global Climate change possibly could kill all of us human beings here on earth without more help from other civilizations in the future or deep past or other planets or inter dimensional.

Something to think about.

No comments: