Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Protectors and more Purple Delta 7 stuff

The top word button was researched the other day. As I read it for the first time since I wrote it then I realized this is a good introduction to the first thing I ever wrote about Purple Delta 7 and Sargeant Mark III. So, if you are interested in learning more about Purple Delta 7 or Sargeant Mark III then this top word button might be helpful. I noticed also in 2009 I also wrote these other two items within just a few days of the first one.

The idea of Purple Delta 7 is one that has or will be built (in the past, present and future). Strategically, an indestructible robot that is capable both as a beautiful woman (or anything else she wants to appear to be including a man) would be unbeatable in any fight. Imagine and indestructible battle android who can self replicate herself (in otherwords manufacture thousands of millions like her) with an IQ that is basically unlimited by anything because she is a self evolving technology and that eventually winds up as consort (dear friend) of the Galactic Sentience (leader of the Galaxy for millions of years already (who is a Dark Matter originating being whose species builds galaxies as farms for their families to live. (Sounds like Zeus and Odin and Hercules and Thor) doesn't it? (in the combined Norse and Greek Mythogical God realms.) (Zeus and Hercules in one pantheon) and (Odin and Thor) in the other.

Anyway, while soul traveling I met the Galactic Sentience first around 1970. Over the years it took me a long time to realize and to integrate all this information into my life in a real way where it was useful to me and hopefully to you as well.

Also, I don't try to write fiction. Almost every single thing I write is a version of the truth to make you wiser and to help you survive better whatever comes in your lives.

However, there is a true story I like to tell to compare what I write to reality.

There was a native American in the 1830s or 1840s I believe who had never seen a wagon pulled by a horse. So, he stopped on his journeys to watch a man hit the teeth of a wild beast the Native American had never seen before. Every time this man hit the teeth with his fingers the beast screamed as another man changed the broken wheel on the wagon pulled by a horse out on the great plains of the U.S.

He went home to tell his family about the wagon and the beast that screamed when the man pushed and hit it's teeth. What was the beast called by us (civilized) people here in the U.S.? A Piano.

In understanding what I'm saying to you, here I am a man from Earth who has visited and who still visits by  soul traveling the Stars and the core of the Galaxy. I'm trying to describe it to you. But, in some ways I'm like the native American describing the piano because I am an earth man right now and not pretending to be a Creator even though the Galactic Sentience tells me that is what my soul is just like most or all of you. Are we all Creators that basically never die like the Galactic Sentience pretending to be humans right now on earth? maybe.

No comments: