Saturday, February 23, 2019

Mortal Engines Available at Amazon Prime and Itunes

I haven't watched Mortal Engines yet but I just rented it so in a couple of hours I can review it for you if you want.

Later: My wife and I enjoyed this movie a lot. She said the Genre is known as "Steam Punk" which was a lot of fun to watch. It said that Peter Jackson who did the Lord of the Rings Trilogy also did this movie too. Very entertaining movie if you like Fantasy Science Fiction which is what I would call it.

Basically I think this is about the year 3100 or around there somewhere according to how this starts and people run around in giant Cities on Bulldozer types of Tank Tracks across flat ground (which is hard to imagine until you see this movie).



 Rating: 6.2/10 - ‎42,491 votes
Directed by Christian Rivers. With Hera Hilmar, Robert Sheehan, Hugo Weaving, Jihae. In a post-apocalyptic world where cities ride on wheels and consume ...


 Rating: 26% - ‎170 reviews
5 days ago - Critic Consensus: Mortal Engines has no shortage of eye-catching special effects, but lacks enough high-octane narrative fuel to give this ...
Rating‎: ‎PG-13 (for sequences of futuristic viole...
Runtime‎: ‎111 minutes
In Theaters‎: ‎Dec 14, 2018 wide
Directed By‎: ‎Christian Rivers

No comments: