Sunday, February 24, 2019

Why is it useful to be intuitive?

Being instinctual is more natural if you are raised out in the country without much radio, tech or TV or computers. Then as you grow up your "Deep Instincts" sometimes develop in various ways. For me, it was about trying to stay alive through first "Whooping Cough" at 2 where Arcangel Michael and his band of protecting angels came to me when my grandmother was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" because she didn't want me to die of Whooping cough at the time while I was laying on her lap coughing and turning blue from the coughing. So, she sang to me "hark the Herald Angels Sing" and Michael and his Band of angels came and healed me.

So, this likely is my first Spiritual memory when I was old enough to remember it. So, I wanted to become like the angels and soul travel with them after this. As I grew up often I dreamed I had wings in my dreams and I was flying. Sometimes some of my friends had wings too and we flew together in my dreams through the air. By the time I was in my 20s an Angel had come to me and told me that I would be given the gift of Soul Travel so that I could survive my 20s which otherwise might have been too difficult to survive for me otherwise.

My 30s were mostly wonderful (especially from 32 to 37 while home schooling my children on 2 1/2 acres in a house that I built at 4000 feet in the wilderness around Mt. Shasta. During this time many amazing spiritual things happened in California, Oregon, Idaho, Nepal, India, Thailand and Japan to  my family and I. We spent December 1985 to April 1986 in Asia as a family together.

So, as your instincts over time turn into Intuitive gifts it is important to honor what you learn through your life experiences. Everything you learn is important on your way towards enlightenment and your relationship with Life, God, Buddha, the Universe: Everything!

So, being intuitive and helping your family and friends and the people you see and meet along the way with your gifts is how people have survived all along for hundreds of thousands of years already here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: