To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- is everyone okay after flash flooding in Grand Canyon?
Saturday, May 24, 2014
400,000 visits to intuitivefred888
I was pretty amazed last week because one day there were well above 1000 visits to this site on a single day from around the world. I think it was about 1300 to 1500 visits. I don't remember that happening before that I noticed. So, thanks for visiting my site and sharing my interests. Hopefully, by working together, you with your blog(s) and me with mine we might find a way to keep the human race from going extinct within the next 500 to 1000 years. Unless we get very efficient, human civilization and then humans as a species might end if you and I aren't really efficient at spreading useful information regarding physical, psychological and spiritual survival for the masses here on earth. So, thanks for being interested in some or all of the things I'm interested in. Have a Great Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment