Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- MUROC AFB is now CAlled "Edwards Air Force Base"
- Here's what a national emergency could look like
- What Roger Stone and Trump Do: Ratfucking: Wikipedia
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Democrats are drowning out Trump's tweets
- MacBook Pro- Wikipedia
- Cory Booker explains why he's running for president in first TV interview since declaring candidacy
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
It's possible that the storm went further north than weathermen said
It's now almost 1 am Tuesday and snow is not hitting Mt. Shasta but it is raining and snowing from about Portland north up past Seattle. So, I'm thinking somehow the storms path changed and instead of hitting Mt. Shasta hit Portland up to Seattle and Canada instead. But, I could be wrong and snow might also hit Mt. Shasta between now and tomorrow sometime as well.