Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
It's possible that the storm went further north than weathermen said
It's now almost 1 am Tuesday and snow is not hitting Mt. Shasta but it is raining and snowing from about Portland north up past Seattle. So, I'm thinking somehow the storms path changed and instead of hitting Mt. Shasta hit Portland up to Seattle and Canada instead. But, I could be wrong and snow might also hit Mt. Shasta between now and tomorrow sometime as well.