The storm is coming later than I expected, at least as far as California goes. From Portland to Seattle it has been hitting very hard all night to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if there is flooding in Oregon and Washington where it isn't still snowing but has turned to rain. It is just beginning to rain in California from the San Francisco Bay north now at around 6 am Tuesday Morning.
Also, it's presently snowing in Seattle, Washington, at least for now. Hopefully it will turn to rain soon but that might cause flooding as the snow on the ground melts out from the rain.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
- Lake Siskiyou - Wikipedia