The storm is coming later than I expected, at least as far as California goes. From Portland to Seattle it has been hitting very hard all night to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if there is flooding in Oregon and Washington where it isn't still snowing but has turned to rain. It is just beginning to rain in California from the San Francisco Bay north now at around 6 am Tuesday Morning.
Also, it's presently snowing in Seattle, Washington, at least for now. Hopefully it will turn to rain soon but that might cause flooding as the snow on the ground melts out from the rain.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- MUROC AFB is now CAlled "Edwards Air Force Base"
- Here's what a national emergency could look like
- What Roger Stone and Trump Do: Ratfucking: Wikipedia
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Democrats are drowning out Trump's tweets
- MacBook Pro- Wikipedia
- Cory Booker explains why he's running for president in first TV interview since declaring candidacy