Here in Santa Barbara it's 59 degrees and sunny right now and about 5 to 10 degrees colder than I'm used to here at a minimum. So, the weather is very cold for here right now and this weather extends all the way south to San Diego because it is only 61 degrees Fahrenheit there too today.
They expect massive amounts of snow at very low levels which likely could close Interstate 5 between Redding and Ashland very likely tonight or tomorrow (one or the other). They have reopened I-80 over the Sierras for now at least though because of the nice weather and a lot of snow plowing having been done.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
- Lake Siskiyou - Wikipedia