Here in Santa Barbara it's 59 degrees and sunny right now and about 5 to 10 degrees colder than I'm used to here at a minimum. So, the weather is very cold for here right now and this weather extends all the way south to San Diego because it is only 61 degrees Fahrenheit there too today.
They expect massive amounts of snow at very low levels which likely could close Interstate 5 between Redding and Ashland very likely tonight or tomorrow (one or the other). They have reopened I-80 over the Sierras for now at least though because of the nice weather and a lot of snow plowing having been done.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Where the surfer died from the Shark
- found more info on Vaccine! UK and Germany start Coronavirus Vaccine Trial: Indian PHarma will also play big role
- researcher in India designs potential covid-19 VACCINE CANDIDATES
- Tiny migrating yellow and Green Birds