I have never seen Shasta Dam more full than today driving across the bridge on my way down to Redding on Interstate 5 today. By Redding it had already climbed to around 95 and stayed that way past Sacramento too so obviously the snow is going to melt some this week and flooding some places from 190% of normal snow pack likely is inevitable. It was beautiful out all the way down but here is the strangest thing about weather lately: It's supposed to snow at 3500 feet in Mt. Shasta on Friday!
Also, almost 84 degrees Fahrenheit today in the little city of Mt. Shasta at 3500 feet elevation.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- What is the secret of life?