I have never seen Shasta Dam more full than today driving across the bridge on my way down to Redding on Interstate 5 today. By Redding it had already climbed to around 95 and stayed that way past Sacramento too so obviously the snow is going to melt some this week and flooding some places from 190% of normal snow pack likely is inevitable. It was beautiful out all the way down but here is the strangest thing about weather lately: It's supposed to snow at 3500 feet in Mt. Shasta on Friday!
Also, almost 84 degrees Fahrenheit today in the little city of Mt. Shasta at 3500 feet elevation.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.