I have never seen Shasta Dam more full than today driving across the bridge on my way down to Redding on Interstate 5 today. By Redding it had already climbed to around 95 and stayed that way past Sacramento too so obviously the snow is going to melt some this week and flooding some places from 190% of normal snow pack likely is inevitable. It was beautiful out all the way down but here is the strangest thing about weather lately: It's supposed to snow at 3500 feet in Mt. Shasta on Friday!
Also, almost 84 degrees Fahrenheit today in the little city of Mt. Shasta at 3500 feet elevation.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia