I have never seen Shasta Dam more full than today driving across the bridge on my way down to Redding on Interstate 5 today. By Redding it had already climbed to around 95 and stayed that way past Sacramento too so obviously the snow is going to melt some this week and flooding some places from 190% of normal snow pack likely is inevitable. It was beautiful out all the way down but here is the strangest thing about weather lately: It's supposed to snow at 3500 feet in Mt. Shasta on Friday!
Also, almost 84 degrees Fahrenheit today in the little city of Mt. Shasta at 3500 feet elevation.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language