Intellectual capacity is helpful but without common sense, intuition and just plain instinct often your life will be cut short of you ONLY have intellectual capacity. LIke Einstein said, "Intelligence isn't very useful if you don't also have common sense!"
However, there are two kinds of Instinct and intuition: City instinct and intuition and Country instinct and intuition.
I prefer being in the country where my senses can be set wide so I don't have to shut them down to survive the city.
There are different senses you can open up or shut depending upon where you are and what you are doing and most of us do this automatically now who are world travelers already. But, this is a skill you tend to develop over time after having bad experiences when going to the country (when livin in the city) or going to the city (when living in the country).
So, when you hone your skills often it is either for city survival or country survival. I have learned to do both but am generally happier in the beautiful countryside somewhere with no smog or people who might be a problem to deal with.
It's not that people in the country can't be a problem too but generally country people cause different problems than city people do when they are unruly.
So, knowing where you are going and what you are likely to encounter there makes your life more survivable on any given day.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.