Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Western Storm system starting to change after 4 or 5 days in counter clockwise spiral
The pivot point looks to be somewhere between Prescott Arizona and Flagstaff Arizona but it looks like (since it cannot replenish over the ocean anymore) that it is going to eventually spiral around and go up past Denver (or that vicinity) and then head East. So, I think this strange weather might be going to end at least for now within 24 hours or so. That doesn't mean future weather systems might not do this too within the next few weeks time, however.