Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Western Storm system starting to change after 4 or 5 days in counter clockwise spiral
The pivot point looks to be somewhere between Prescott Arizona and Flagstaff Arizona but it looks like (since it cannot replenish over the ocean anymore) that it is going to eventually spiral around and go up past Denver (or that vicinity) and then head East. So, I think this strange weather might be going to end at least for now within 24 hours or so. That doesn't mean future weather systems might not do this too within the next few weeks time, however.