Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Western Storm system starting to change after 4 or 5 days in counter clockwise spiral
The pivot point looks to be somewhere between Prescott Arizona and Flagstaff Arizona but it looks like (since it cannot replenish over the ocean anymore) that it is going to eventually spiral around and go up past Denver (or that vicinity) and then head East. So, I think this strange weather might be going to end at least for now within 24 hours or so. That doesn't mean future weather systems might not do this too within the next few weeks time, however.