Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Western Storm system starting to change after 4 or 5 days in counter clockwise spiral
The pivot point looks to be somewhere between Prescott Arizona and Flagstaff Arizona but it looks like (since it cannot replenish over the ocean anymore) that it is going to eventually spiral around and go up past Denver (or that vicinity) and then head East. So, I think this strange weather might be going to end at least for now within 24 hours or so. That doesn't mean future weather systems might not do this too within the next few weeks time, however.