Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
Monday, November 5, 2007
Nuclear Danger. The present problems in Pakistan could spin out of the control of any one nation. It is a time for all nations to work together to prevent a very serious nuclear accidental conflagration. As a psychic I would say the most dangerous time is between Thanksgiving and the New Year. I know it is unfortunate timing but that appears to be the most dangerous time of all. By February I see most of this cleared up if it doesn't go nuclear.