Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Nuclear Danger. The present problems in Pakistan could spin out of the control of any one nation. It is a time for all nations to work together to prevent a very serious nuclear accidental conflagration. As a psychic I would say the most dangerous time is between Thanksgiving and the New Year. I know it is unfortunate timing but that appears to be the most dangerous time of all. By February I see most of this cleared up if it doesn't go nuclear.