Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- What's Holi?
- Most unusual and hilarious scientific research winners
- Jim Mattis: Duty, Democracy and the Threat of Tribalism
- The most influential scientist you may never have heard of
Monday, November 5, 2007
Nuclear Danger. The present problems in Pakistan could spin out of the control of any one nation. It is a time for all nations to work together to prevent a very serious nuclear accidental conflagration. As a psychic I would say the most dangerous time is between Thanksgiving and the New Year. I know it is unfortunate timing but that appears to be the most dangerous time of all. By February I see most of this cleared up if it doesn't go nuclear.