Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Money Market Funds
Money market Funds. I was walking with my family yesterday to a restaurant. I walked past a newspaper stand and saw a usa today article that said something like, "Money Market Funds in Trouble". That concerned me some so when I went home I talked to a friend on the phone who is a full time investor and so studies this kind of thing between 4 to 8 hours every day. He said that where he and I were invested we were okay but that there are many companies that have invested their money market funds less conservatively into sub-prime mortgages and some of these are in jeopardy. So it might be useful if you have money into money market funds to find out what those funds are invested in and if your funds are in jeopardy now.