Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Money Market Funds
Money market Funds. I was walking with my family yesterday to a restaurant. I walked past a newspaper stand and saw a usa today article that said something like, "Money Market Funds in Trouble". That concerned me some so when I went home I talked to a friend on the phone who is a full time investor and so studies this kind of thing between 4 to 8 hours every day. He said that where he and I were invested we were okay but that there are many companies that have invested their money market funds less conservatively into sub-prime mortgages and some of these are in jeopardy. So it might be useful if you have money into money market funds to find out what those funds are invested in and if your funds are in jeopardy now.