The World Wide Problem of Iraq and Afghanistan. In the world we live in today there are many U.S. allies but even they have a problem with America's perceived cruelty. Is America's cruelty real or imagined or both? I'll let each one of you decide for yourself. However, in the world we live in perception is everything. No longer is there just NBC, CBS, ABC and BBC worldwide. There are many numerous networks like CNN out there worldwide. So even though we have Republican propaganda networks like Fox there is also in the world Al Jazeera which is an Arab propaganda network. I actually thing at this point that the Fox News network is actually a propaganda response to the worldwide derision of their point of view.
What is even worse is that there are only millions watching Fox news but there are billions watching networks like Al Jazeera worldwide. So because of this international Arabic propaganda is actually stronger that Fox propaganda. However, I don't think the people that believe in Fox have fully comprehended that world public opinion has not only outnumbered them by billions but has turned against them. Not only that this world public opinion is doing everything it can to drive down the dollar and to destroy America's economy.
Long ago in the 1970's my generation taught everyone to vote with their dollar. Now the whole world votes with their currency exchange against the dollar. This is one reason why the U.S. is in trouble economically. Since Viet Nam our American economy has been financed more and more by foreign capital. However, the United States as the dollar drops more and more is becoming a bad investment. The single most important thing we could do to protect the dollar would be to vote in as president someone the world likes better.
I have no doubt that President Bush is Sincere. However, right or wrong world public opinion has not only turned against him but our whole nation. The most important thing we can do as a nation now is to vote in a president that the world likes better. I'm not recommending anyone here. Just think about it? Who would help the dollar rise back to a good stature again? Who would the world like to see as president to the point where they would reinvest in America?
In the past America, after World War II could do no wrong. After Viet Nam and twice in Iraq and once in Afghanistan those times are long gone. We need the world now to continue to survive as a Great America!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling