The right to own a handgun. The following New York Times article about the supreme court getting involved in the right to own a handgun is very important to all of us.
I live in a very safe neighborhood. Many people do not. The law abiding citizens who live in very dangerous neighborhoods keep their neighborhoods safe just by being there with weapons. Most people who live in dangerous neighborhoods assume everyone has one or more weapons in their houses. That is a given. Without the right to have a handgun available for emergencies many law abiding citizens in that community would be forced to move to a safer community if they are to obey the law. So taking away the right to own a handgun is to give away hundreds if not thousands of neighborhoods in the U.S. to people who will not obey the law no matter what and whose lifestyle is based upon that. Taking away a person's right to own a gun and thereby protect themselves just by having it available only takes our country further down the road to ruin and anarchy.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Machine Language is both the problem and the solution to Russian Cyber Warfare against the Western World and China
- Rivian $2.2 Billion IPO pop
- Meet a Real-Life Lara Croft: Alison Teal, Surfer, Survivalist and Activist: 2017 article
- How the weather worldwide is being altered to create better effects than we would have seen since 2000 AD otherwise
- Wikipedia: 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
- Rivian appears to have used the Tesla Manufacturing process as a template for creating their own business