The right to own a handgun. The following New York Times article about the supreme court getting involved in the right to own a handgun is very important to all of us.
I live in a very safe neighborhood. Many people do not. The law abiding citizens who live in very dangerous neighborhoods keep their neighborhoods safe just by being there with weapons. Most people who live in dangerous neighborhoods assume everyone has one or more weapons in their houses. That is a given. Without the right to have a handgun available for emergencies many law abiding citizens in that community would be forced to move to a safer community if they are to obey the law. So taking away the right to own a handgun is to give away hundreds if not thousands of neighborhoods in the U.S. to people who will not obey the law no matter what and whose lifestyle is based upon that. Taking away a person's right to own a gun and thereby protect themselves just by having it available only takes our country further down the road to ruin and anarchy.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File